Article Reviewed By The Medical Faculty and Advisory Review Board
If you’re a medical provider tired of the same old drag, we may have a solution for you. We know what it’s like. You’re:
- Working 80 hour weeks to keep your practice open
- Passionate about helping patients, but you never get enough face time with them
- Tired of playing the insurance game, only to lost revenue and worry about keeping your practice open
You want to provide excellent care, spend quality time with your patients, and not be constantly worried about keeping your practice afloat.
This shouldn’t be too much to ask, but it can sometimes it can seem like it is. Trust us; we get it. And that’s a huge part of why we founded EvexiPEL.
By becoming an EvexiPEL practitioner, you’ll:
- Develop the skill set to be able to offer the best comprehensive healthcare approach to hormonal imbalances
- Get the patient interaction you crave
- Keep your practice open without insurance woes or worries about low patient numbers.
Interested? We’ll walk you through how it works.
A Little More About Our Company
Dr. Terri DeNeui founded EvexiPEL to do two main things:
- Provide exceptional care to patients suffering from hormonal imbalances.
- Give thousands of medical professionals an opportunity to grow their practices through the tried and true EvexiPEL BHRT method.
At EvexiPEL, we’re looking for dedicated medical professionals who understand the value and benefits of an integrated approach to hormone replacement therapy.
If we think we’d make a good team, we’ll provide training focused on didactic methods and hands-on patient interaction.
We’ll also commit to providing continued support after the training course, and will help you to establish patients and successfully market your practice.
How to Join Our Team
If all of this is sounding pretty good to you, we’d love to have you come on as a member of the EvexiPEL team!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Fill out the contact form on our website to start the application process to becoming an EvexiPEL provider.
- Follow up with one of our Practice Development Specialist team members, who will talk with you to learn more about your practice and work with you throughout our comprehensive training course.
- Use our expert training and long-term resources to grow your practice and deliver long-lasting results to your patients!
Contact Us Today
Yep, it’s as simple as that. You don’t have to keep settling for a less than ideal relationship with your patients and your practice.
Instead of worrying about keeping up with insurance companies and boosting patient numbers, give us a ring at EvexiPEL.
We’ll help you develop the skill set to become a highly trained BHRT expert – all while providing you with the resources, education, and long-lasting support necessary to boost your practice and patient interactions!