Article Reviewed By The Medical Faculty and Advisory Review Board
- Are you a healthcare provider passionate about improving your patients’ quality of life?
- Do you want to interact with your patients more?
- Are you willing and interested in learning new skills and generating revenue?
- Are you tired of working way too many hours just to keep your practice afloat?
If this is all sounding familiar to you, EvexiPEL may be a great fit. If you choose to become an EvexiPEL hormone pellet therapy provider, we’ll take your decision seriously.
We make sure all of our providers are equipped with the tools they need to succeed at our Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy.
We Support You
By deciding to join our EvexiPEL practitioner family, you’ll receive support right away.
Why do we do all this? Because we’re passionate about hormone pellet therapy and the amazing things it can do for our patients.
For our patients to succeed, our practitioners need to:
- Be happy
- Be supported
1. We Provide Training
We give our providers access to superior online training and in-person medical training.
2. We Provide Proprietary Information
We’ll also let you in on our proprietary pellet formulation. We know hormone pellet providers who don’t practice with EvexiPEL:
- Often receive complaints from pellet patients
- Have patients who try pellet therapy once and then give up
- Can become frustrated with the whole thing
With EvexiPEL’s proven and successful pellet formulation and excellent resources, you won’t have to deal with these issues anymore.
3. We Provide Practice Development Specialists
We have trained Practice Development Specialists to support you as you build your BHRT practice.
4. We Provide a Business Support System
And after you build your practice, we’ve got comprehensive business support systems to make sure you’re still getting the support you need!
We’ll even provide:
- An electronic health records system
- Innovative marketing systems
- A comprehensive patient follow-up system
So, if you’re wondering if we charge, the answer is no.
Let’s Talk Results
EvexiPEL practitioners have reported incredible results – we’ll share a few with you.
Less Scar Tissue
Practitioners say their patients have less scar tissue resulting from pellet insertion, which means fewer complications.
Therefore, this also means patients don’t have to keep coming back to the office due to issues, so no one’s time or resources get wasted.
Quicker Absorption Rates
Patients report quicker pellet absorption rates, resulting in more comprehensive symptom relief sooner, and ultimately longer lasting therapeutic results.
So, new patients require fewer hormone boosts, so our practitioners are doing their job right the first time!
What is the result of all of these positive reports? Increased practitioner and patient satisfaction, and that is our ultimate goal!
We Can Help
If all of this sounds interesting to you if you’ve been looking for a new outlet for your medical knowledge and a new way to connect with your patients, become an EvexiPEL provider today. We’d love to have you.
*The FDA has not evaluated these statements.